Subutex 8 mg sublingual tablet buy best pills
$108.00 – $165.00
General Precautions Subutex 8 mg sublingual tablet
Subutex 8 mg sublingual tablet should be administered with caution in debilitated patients and those with myxedema or hypothyroidism; adrenal corticalinsufficiency (e.g., Addison’s disease); CNS depression or coma; toxic psychoses; prostatic hypertrophy or urethral stricture; acute alcoholism; delirium tremens; or kyphoscoliosis.
Its active ingredient is buprenorphine, and it’s a partial opioid agonist, meaning it binds to opioid receptors to prevent withdrawal symptoms in people who are addicted to opioids but without the euphoric high of these drugs. Subutex tends to be safer and less addictive than methadone in most cases, and it has a low likelihood of abuse. Subutex 8 mg is best used when it’s part of a comprehensive drug treatment program because it allows the user to focus on their recovery, rather than the discomfort of withdrawal from opioids. It can also help reduce the chances of a relapse occurring.
What do I do if I miss a dose?
- Take a missed dose as soon as you think about it.
- If it is close to the time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your normal time.
- Do not take 2 doses at the same time or extra doses.
How do I store and/or throw out Subutex?
- Store at room temperature.
- Store in a dry place. Do not store in a bathroom.
- Throw away unused or expired drugs. Do not flush down a toilet or pour down a drain unless you are told to do so. so check with your pharmacist if you have questions about the best way to throw out drugs. There may be drug take-back programs in your area.
How is this medicine (Subutex) best taken?
Use Subutex (buprenorphine sublingual tablets) as ordered by your doctor. Read all information given to you. Follow all instructions closely.
- Do not take Subutex (buprenorphine sublingual tablets) with other strong pain drugs or if you are using a pain patch without talking to your doctor first.
- If you drink grapefruit juice or eat grapefruit often, talk with your doctor.
- To gain the most benefit, do not miss doses.
- Take Subutex (buprenorphine sublingual tablets) at the same time of day.
- Place tablet under the tongue and let melt.
- Do not chew or swallow whole.
- Do not eat, drink, smoke, or talk while Subutex (buprenorphine sublingual tablets) is melting.
16 Boxes 2 mg ( 112 pills), 8 Boxes 2 mg ( 56 pills)