sovaldi 400 mg sofosbuvir tablets
$162.00 – $286.00
sovaldi 400 mg sofosbuvir
What are the ingredients in SOVALDI?
Active ingredient: sofosbuvir Inactive ingredients: colloidal silicon dioxide, croscarmellose sodium, magnesium stearate, mannitol, and also microcrystalline cellulose.
The tablet film-coat contains: polyethylene glycol, polyvinyl alcohol, talc, titaniudioxide, and also yellow iron oxide.
General information about the safe and effective use of SOVALDI
It is not known if treatment with SOVALDI will prevent you from infecting another
person with the hepatitis C virus during treatment. Talk with your healthcare
provider about ways to prevent spreading the hepatitis C virus.
Medicines are sometimes prescribed for purposes other than those listed in a
Patient Information leaflet. Do not use SOVALDI for a condition for which it was not
prescribed. Do not give SOVALDI to other people, even if they have the same
symptoms you have. It may harm them.
If you would like more information about SOVALDI, talk with your healthcare
provider. You can ask your healthcare provider or pharmacist for information about
SOVALDI that is written for health professionals.
How should I take SOVALDI?
• Take 1 tablet of SOVALDI 1 time each day only, with or without food.
• Take SOVALDI exactly as your healthcare provider tells you to take it. Do not
change your dose unless your healthcare provider tells you to.
• Do not stop taking SOVALDI without first talking with your healthcare provider. If you think there is a reason to stop taking SOVALDI, talk to your
healthcare provider before doing so.
• If you miss a dose of SOVALDI, take the missed dose as soon as you remember the same day. Do not take more than 1 tablet (400 mg) of
SOVALDI in a day. Take your next dose of SOVALDI at your regular time the next day.
• If you take too much SOVALDI, call your healthcare provider or go to the nearest hospital emergency room right away.
1 tablets, 2 tablets, 3 tablets, 4 tablets