Saxenda injection liraglutide 6mg/ml buy best Saxenda
$210.00 – $680.00
What is Saxenda injection liraglutide liraglutide 6mg/ml?
Saxenda injection liraglutide 6mg/ml is an injectable prescription medicine that help some obese adults or overweight adults. who also have weight related medical problems, to lose weight and keep the weight off.
The Victoza brand of liraglutide is used together with diet and exercise to treat type 2 diabetes.
Before using Saxenda liraglutide 6mg/ml
do not use Saxenda injection if you are allergic to liraglutide, or if you have:
multiple endocrine neoplasia type 2 (tumors in your glands);
a personal or family history of medullary thyroid carcinoma (a type of thyroid cancer); or
diabetic ketoacidosis (call your doctor for treatment).
The Victoza brand of liraglutide is used together with diet and exercise to treat type 2 diabetes. Do not use Saxenda and Victoza together.
You should not use Saxenda if you have multiple endocrine neoplasia type 2 (tumors in your glands), a personal or family history of medullary thyroid cancer, insulin-dependent diabetes, or diabetic ketoacidosis.
In animal studies, liraglutide caused thyroid tumors or thyroid cancer. It is not known whether these effects would occur in people using regular doses.
Call your doctor at once if you have signs of a thyroid tumor, such as swelling or a lump in your neck, trouble swallowing, a hoarse voice, or shortness of breath.
Before using Saxenda
You should not use Saxenda if you are allergic to liraglutide, or if you have:
- multiple endocrine neoplasia type 2 (tumors in your glands);
- a personal or family history of medullary thyroid carcinoma (a type of thyroid cancer); or
- diabetic ketoacidosis (call your doctor for treatment).
You should not use Saxenda if you also use insulin or other medicines like liraglutide (albiglutide, dulaglutide, exenatide, Byetta, Bydureon, Tanzeum, Trulicity).
To make sure Saxenda is safe for you, tell your doctor if you have:
- stomach problems causing slow digestion;
- kidney or liver disease;
- high triglycerides (a type of fat in the blood);
- heart problems;
- a history of problems with your pancreas or gallbladder; or
- a history of depression or suicidal thoughts.
What is Saxenda?
Saxenda® (liraglutide) injection 3 mg is an injectable prescription medicine that may help some adults with excess weight (BMI ≥27) who also have weight-related medical problems or obesity (BMI ≥30) lose weight and keep the weight off. Saxenda® should be used with a reduced-calorie meal plan and increased physical activity
- Saxenda is not for the treatment of type 2 diabetes
- Saxenda and Victoza have the same active ingredient, liraglutide, and should not be used together
- Saxenda should not be used with other GLP-1 receptor agonist medicines
- Saxenda and insulin should not be used together
- It is not known if Saxenda is safe and effective when taken with other prescription, over-the-counter, or herbal weight-loss products
- It is not known if Saxenda changes your risk of heart problems or stroke or of death due to heart problems or stroke
- It is not known if Saxenda can be used safely in people who have had pancreatitis
- It is not known if Saxenda is safe and effective in children under 18 years of age. Saxenda is not recommended for use in children
Important Safety Information
What is the most important information I should know about Saxenda injection ?
Serious side effects may happen in people who take Saxenda®, including:
Possible thyroid tumors, including cancer. Tell your health care professional if you get a lump or swelling in your neck, hoarseness, trouble swallowing, or shortness of breath. These may be symptoms of thyroid cancer. In studies with rats and mice, Saxenda and medicines that work like Saxenda caused thyroid tumors, including thyroid cancer. It is not known if Saxenda will cause thyroid tumors or a type of thyroid cancer called medullary thyroid carcinoma (MTC) in people.
Do not use Saxenda if you or any of your family have ever had MTC, or if you have an endocrine system condition called Multiple Endocrine Neoplasia syndrome type 2 (MEN 2).
1 Carton 5 syringes, 2 Cartons 10 syringes, 3 Cartons 15 syringes, 4 Cartons 20 syringes, 5 Cartons 25 syringes