Regenon retard 60 mg ampframone capsules
Regenon retard 60 mg ampframone is also containt Ingredient matches for Regenon. in the following countries:
- Germany and Romania
Box of 3 blisters Al / PVDC-PVC x 10 caps
Box of 6 blisters. Al / PVDC-PVC x 10 caps
Doses: Adults and children over the age of 12 One retard capsule 60 mg daily. So the total daily dose should not exceed a prolonged release Retard 60 mg capsule.
Note: Should not be used for children.
Dosage of Regenon retard 60mg
- Always take the medicine exactly as your doctor has told you. Please check with your doctor or pharmacist if you are not sure.
- Unless otherwise prescribed by the doctor, the usual dose is:
- Adults and children over 12 years take 1 capsule once a day.
- The total daily dose should not exceed 1 capsule.
- Duration of application
- The duration of treatment is 4 to 6 weeks and should not exceed three months.
- If no weight loss is noted after 3-4 weeks, treatment should be discontinued. But if the weight loss during this time, the preparation should also be taken no longer than 12 weeks. The duration of the usage will be decided by the medicating doctor.
- Please talk to your doctor or pharmacist if you think that the effect of the medicine is too strong or too weak.
- If you take more than you should:
- The risk of overdose is hypertension, cardiac arrhythmias and acute mental reactions.
- Manifestations of acute overdose show up in restlessness, tremor (shaking), hyperreflexia (increased reflexes), rapid breathing, confusion states, irritability, hallucinations (hallucinations), anxiety, among others. Central over-excitement can be followed by states of exhaustion and depression. Cardiovascular effects may include arrhythmias (irregular heartbeat), hypertension (hypertension), and circulatory collapse. Gastrointestinal symptoms may include nausea, vomiting, diarrhea and abdominal cramps.
- If you are suspected of overdosage with this medicine, seek medical advice immediately. This should take the following measures, depending on how long ago the intake took place:
- Gastric lavage, saline laxatives. Respiratory and circulatory support, 10 – 20 mg diazepam iv, possibly repeated after 10 minutes. At the same time, receptor blockers such as tolazoline, glycerol trinitrate or isosorbide dinitrate.
- There is insufficient experience with hemofiltration or peritoneal dialysis to give adequate treatment advice.
- Regular checks of blood pressure, ECG, kidney function and blood electrolytes, as well as psychiatric consultations are advised.
- Keep patients cool and calm.
- Since the active ingredient is released after taking 10 to 12 hours delayed, it should be noted that the treatment of intoxication over a sufficiently long time must be.
- The other options for the treatment of poisoning depend on the extent and course of the symptoms of intoxication.
Ingredient matches for Regenon retard
Amfepramone hydrochloride (a derivative of Amfepramone) is reported as an ingredient of Regenon retard in the following countries:
Regenon retard 60 mg
10 Boxes 60 mg, 2 Boxes 15 mg, 2 Boxes 60 mg, 3 Boxes 15 mg, 3 Boxes 60 mg, 4 Boxes 15 mg, 4 Boxes 60 mg, 5 Boxes 60 mg