oxycontin lp Chlorhydrate
$117.00 – $180.00
oxycontin lp Chlorhydrate d’oxycodone by Mundipharma
oxycontin lp Chlorhydrate d’oxycodone 5mg, 10mg, 20mg, 40mg and 80mg tablets are indicated for the treatment of severe pain.
How Should I Take OxyContin ?
– Follow your doctor’s directions exactly. Your doctor may change your dose based on
your reactions to the medicine. Do not change your dose unless your doctor tells you to change it. Do not take OxyContin more often than prescribed.
– Swallow the tablets whole. Do not break, crush, dissolve, or chew before swallowing. If the tablets are not whole, your body will absorb too much medicine at one time. This can lead to serious problems, including overdose and death.
– If you miss a dose, take it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once unless your doctor tells you to.
-In case of overdose, call your local emergency number or Poison Control Center right
– Review your pain regularly with your doctor to determine if you still need OxyContin.
– You may see tablets in your stools (bowel movements). Do not be concerned. Your
body has already absorbed the medicine.
What is OxyContin ?
OxyContin is also a tablet that comes in several strengths and contains the medicine oxycodone
(ox-e-KOE-done). This medicine is a painkiller like morphine. OxyContin treats moderate to
severe pain that is expected to last for an extended period of time. Use OxyContin regularly
during treatment. It contains enough medicine to last for up to twelve hours.
2 Boxes 30 mg / 56 pills, 2 Boxes 40 mg / 56 pills, 2 Boxes 80 mg / 56 pills