Lisinopril usp tablets Zestoretic
$82.00 – $135.00
Lisinopril usp tablets Zestoreti
Lisinopril usp tablets Zestoreti is used alone or in combination with other medications to treat high blood pressure.
Before taking this medicine
You should not use lisinopril if you are allergic to it, or if you :
- have a history of angioedema;
- recently took a heart medicine called sacubatril; or
- if you are allergic to any other ACE inhibitor, such as benazepril, captopril, enalapril, fosinopril, moexipril, perindopril, quinapril, ramipril, or trandolapril.
not take lisinopril within 36 hours before or after taking medicine that contains sacubatril (such as Entresto).
you have diabetes, do not use lisinopril together with any medication that contains aliskiren (such as Tekturna or Tekamlo).
To make sure lisinopril is safe for you, tell your doctor if you have:
- kidney disease (or if you are on dialysis);
- liver disease; or
- high levels of potassium in your blood.
not use lisinopril if you are pregnant . This medicine can cause injury or death to the unborn baby if you take the medicine during your second or third trimester. Use effective birth control while taking lisinopril.
2 Bottles, 3 Bottles, 4 Bottles