Fentanyl duragesic transdermal buy 20 cheaper patch
$150.00 – $250.00
Fentanyl duragesic transdermal
Fentanyl duragesic transdermal painkiller belonging to the class of medicines known as opioids.
HOW SUPPLIED Fentanyl duragesic transdermal
DURAGESIC is available as:
- 1-DURAGESIC 12 mcg/hour* Transdermal System (system size 5.25 cm²).
- 2-DURAGESIC 25 mcg/hour Transdermal System (system size 10.5 cm²).
- 3-DURAGESIC 50 mcg/hour Transdermal System (system size 21 cm²).
- 4-DURAGESIC 75 mcg/hour Transdermal System (system size 31.5 cm²).
- 5-DURAGESIC 100 mcg/hour Transdermal System (system size 42 cm²).
This lowest dosage designated as 12 mcg/hour to distinguish it from a 125 mcg/h dosage that could be prescribed by multiple patches.
Storage And Handling
DURAGESIC (fentanyl transdermal system) supplied in cartons containing 5 individually packaged systems.
How To Use Fentanyl duragesic transdermal
Your doctor will tell you how many patches to use, where to apply them, and how often to apply them so. Do not use more patches or apply them more often than your doctor tells you to. An overdose can be dangerous. Follow directions carefully so you do not get too much medicine at one time.
Keep unused, used, or expired DURAGESIC in a secure place to prevent theft, misuse or accidental exposure.
Keep DURAGESIC in its protective pouch until you are ready to use it. So Store DURAGESIC between 15° and 30°C (86°F). Remember, the inside of your car can reach temperatures much higher than 30°C on a sunny day. Do not carry pouch in your pocket as it may reach body temperature (36°C).
Opioid Withdrawal Symptoms
Opioid withdrawal symptoms such as nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, anxiety and shivering are possible after converting from your previous opioid analgesic to DURAGESIC, or converting from DURAGESIC to another opioid. Contact your doctor if you experience these symptoms when switching to or from DURAGESIC.
What should I avoid while using DURAGESIC ?
• Do not use heat sources such as heating pads, electric blankets,
heat lamps, saunas, hot tubs, or heated waterbeds. Do not take long
hot baths or sun bathe. All of these can make your temperature rise and
cause too much of the medicine in DURAGESIC to be released at once
and this can be dangerous.
• Do not drink any alcohol while using DURAGESIC. It can increase
your chances of having dangerous side effects.
• Do not drive, operate heavy machinery, or do other possibly
dangerous activities until you know how DURAGESIC affects you.
DURAGESIC can make you sleepy. Ask your health care provider to tell
you when it is okay to do these activities.
• Do not stop using DURAGESIC suddenly. Your body can develop a
physical dependence on DURAGESIC. If your healthcare provider
decides you no longer need DURAGESIC, ask how to slowly reduce this
medicine so you don’t have withdrawal symptoms. Do not stop taking
DURAGESIC® without talking to your healthcare provider. Stopping
DURAGESIC® suddenly can make you sick with withdrawal symptoms.
• Do not breast feed unless your health care provider tells you it is
okay. DURAGESIC® passes into your milk and can cause serious
problems for your baby.
• Do not take other medicines without talking to your health care
provider. Other medicines include prescription and non-prescription
medicines, vitamins, and herbal supplements. Be especially careful
about other medicines that make you sleepy.
Before taking this medicine
You should not use Duragesic unless you recently used opioid medicine and your body is tolerant to it (ask your doctor if you’re not sure).
Do not put a Duragesic skin patch on any person who does not have a personal prescription for this medicine. You should not use Duragesic if you are allergic to fentanyl, or if you have:
- severe asthma or other breathing problems; or
- a stomach or bowel obstruction (including paralytic ileus).
To make sure Duragesic patches are safe for you, tell your doctor if you have ever had:
- a head injury, brain tumor, or mental illness;
- alcoholism or drug addiction;
- urination problems;
- a seizure disorder;
- liver or kidney disease; or
- problems with your gallbladder, pancreas, or thyroid.
20 patches 100 mcg/hour, 20 patches 50 mcg/hour, 20 patches 75 mcg/hour