Buprenorphine 8 mg /2 mg (Sublingual) buy best pills
$107.00 – $178.00
Buprenorphine 8 mg /2 mg (Sublingual)
How should this medicine be used?
Buprenorphine comes as a sublingual tablet. So the combination of buprenorphine and naloxone comes as a sublingual tablet (Zubsolv) and as a sublingual film (Suboxone) to take under the tongue and as a buccal film (Bunavail) to apply between the gum and cheek. After your doctor determines an appropriate dose, these products are usually taken once a day.
To help you remember to take or apply buprenorphine or buprenorphine and naloxone, take or apply it around the same time every day. Follow the directions on your prescription label carefully, and ask your doctor or pharmacist to explain any part you do not understand. Take or apply buprenorphine or buprenorphine and naloxone exactly as directed. Do not take or apply more or less of it or take or apply it more often than prescribed by your doctor.
Before taking Buprenorphine 8 mg
You should not use this medicine if you are allergic to buprenorphine, or:
- if you have used another narcotic drug within the past 4 hours.
Tell your doctor if you have ever had:
- methadone treatment;
- any type of breathing problem or lung disease;
- abnormal curvature of the spine that affects breathing;
- liver disease (especially hepatitis B or C);
- kidney disease;
- enlarged prostate, urination problems;
- a head injury or brain tumor;
- alcoholism, hallucinations, mental illness; or
- problems with your stomach, gallbladder, adrenal gland, or thyroid.
10 Bottles 8 mg ( 300 PILLS), 4 Bottles 8 mg ( 120 PILLS)