adco Alzam Alprazolam by AI Pharm
$160.00 – $220.00
adco Alzam Alprazolam
adco Alzam Alprazolam is a benzodiazepine used for the treatment of anxiety disorder, panic disorder, with or without agoraphobia, and also anxiety associated with depression.
Trade Name : Adco-Alzam , Supplier AI Pharm and also Pack Size 30 pills
Usual Adult Dose for Anxiety:
Immediate-release tablets, orally disintegrating tablets, oral concentrate:
Initial dose: 0.25 to 0.5 mg orally 3 times a day This dose may be also gradually increased every 3 to 4 days if needed and tolerated. Maintenance dose: May increase up to maximum daily dose of 4 mg in divided doses.
Who should not take Adco-Alzam?
You should not take Adco-Alzam if you have:
- narrow-angle glaucoma;
- if you are also taking itraconazole (Sporanox) or ketoconazole (Nizoral); or
- if you are allergic to Adco-Alzam or to other benzodiazepines, such as chlordiazepoxide (Librium), clorazepate (Tranxene), diazepam (Valium), lorazepam (Ativan), or oxazepam (Serax).
To make sure Adco-Alzam is safe for you, tell your doctor if you have any of these conditions:
- asthma, emphysema, bronchitis, chronic obstructive pulmonary disorder (COPD), or other breathing problems;
- kidney or liver disease (especially alcoholic liver disease);
- a history of depression or suicidal thoughts or behavior; or
- a history of drug or alcohol addiction.
3 Bottles 1 mg ( 90 pills), 4 Bottles 1 mg ( 90 pills), 5 Bottles 1 mg ( 90 pills)